My research interests lie somewhere at the intersection of quantum information and computation, condensed matter physics, and statistical physics. Most recently, I have examined fundamental speed limits on quantum information processing. I am also interested in quantum foundations and the mathematics of quantum mechanics.
- Investigating the limits of randomized benchmarking protocols
- Quantum Speed Limits for Quantum Information Processing Tasks
- The Jones polynomial and topological quantum computation (final project for CS 294)
- Lower bound on quantum query complexity (and a bit more) – see here for other notes from CS 294
- Bell’s theorem
- PSI masters essay on magic state computation and the stabilizer formalism